Star City Manila  » Entertainment  »
Roxas Blvd. Manila,Philippines 4103
  • We also enjoyed the family friendly Bumper Cars, Dino World and the Horror booths
  • It's great to experience the Ice World for those filipino who want to experience snow in the Philippines
  • But I noticed that the prices are expensive
  • For example, the chinese dumplings that will cost you only 31 pesos in the mall is 50 pesos in Star City
  • So I think we made a good decision of bringing our own pack lunch and snacks, although we are not allowed to bring it inside , we just ate it inside the car

• by clickmarbin

Last Christmas we had a nice visit in Star City, it is one of the famous carnival and amusement center in the Philippines. This christmas we are planning to spend it again in Star City.

Star City offers an “all-you-can-ride” ticket for only 250.00 pesos. All the amusement rides are great and spectaculiar. We tried the extreme rides like the Cyclone Loop, The Magic Carpet and the Water River. We also enjoyed the family friendly Bumper Cars,

Dino World and the Horror booths. And of course, why should I forget my most favorite place in Star City…the Ice World. Ice World ticket has a separate fee, you can enjoy it for only 150.00 pesos. It’s great to experience the Ice World for those filipino who want to experience snow in the Philippines. It’s really like you are enjoying the winter season inside the Ice World. Before you enter the place, you will be provided a jacket so you will be ready to experience the freezy place. I am with my friend inside the Ice World, and we are about 30 individuals there. The place has an ice slide, some ice sculptures and really freezy. My friend and I just stayed there for only 7 minutes and then we went out after we had some picture taking.

Those are a few of the 100 plus rides you can enjoy when you visit ...

• Star City Manila
      Star City. Aside from the amusement rides. You can also enjoy shopping because there is also Shopping Booths inside. They offer gift items like t-shirt, mugs, hats, cellphone accessories and many more. But I noticed that the prices are expensive. For example, the hat that you can buy for only 250 pesos in the mall is 350 pesos in Star City.

There are also food booths and resto inside but like the shopping center foods are also expensive.

For example, the chinese dumplings that will cost you only 31 pesos in the mall is 50 pesos in Star City. So I think we made a good decision of bringing our own pack lunch and snacks, although we are not allowed to bring it inside , we just ate it inside the car.

So there, make your Christmas one of the unforgettable event this year. Enjoy and spend it in Star City. You will really love it.

Star City Manila
Eleanor Silva says :

Hi, i would like to know the rate of shops inside the Star city. Im planning to rent a space for s small restaurant like 30sq.m. Thanks

TTValois says :

We just visited Star City last night with my five kids and what a total disappointment.
Prior to going there, we checked online and called for information on the rides, times of operation and ticket prices. When we arrived there, all the information we got from their online site and customer telephone line was wrong.

The Ride-all-you-can ticket price is not inclusive of entrance, you have to pay extra to get in and pay additional prices for other rides.

The time of operations states 4pm-onwards but then all the rides closes either at 10:30pm or 11 pm.

We arrived in Star City at 9:00pm, imagine my kids’ disappointment when the rides starts closing at 10:15pm. Imagine each ride has a long queue and by the time you get to another ride it’s about to close.

Aside from these lies, the staff are rude and can’t even answer a simple direction question and will just point their finger like I’m some inconvenience to them.

I will keep telling this story to all my fiends and relatives and will ask everybody to share this story so they will not be disappointed.

Star City, you have lost your luster.

Azriel says :

re : But I noticed that the prices are expensive
Star city is much more designed for children as they have a lot of children ride if you compare them with Encanted Kingdom. The prices are a bit high especially if you can only ride a few for adults that is thrilling for our age… but children would enjoy more in this theme park if you tell me so i guess that is why it is their priority, after all the best customers are the children with parents who can pay.

angie lyn acot says :

Can we bring and Is food allowed inside? we eher going at star city kasi this coming october 17 2009, for my celebration in my birthday. w my barkadas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591112535921031/k2311a1211/12.11.08