The Next Directory  » Shopping  »
  • Newborns are catered for and they have an amazing and spectacular range of children's wear, all very much the latest fashion and also very durable
  • As you may have guessed im a `Next` fan, I love to spend time looking at the directory (catalogue) I think the stores are second to none
  • We had a slight problem back in August, we sent for a Nintendo Wii from the Next Directory, it was for our daughters birthday , they didnt have one in stock but promised to deliver one by the date of her birthday

• by Sarahjh2

The Next Directory is the shoppers Bible! It is a thick catalogue filled with temptation. Only just a few days ago I visited the huge `Next ` store not far from us. It is so busy, the racks are packed with bargains, many items have good reductions.

But the Next Directory is the equivalent of store shopping from your armchair! I sent for a copy of the catalogue when we were looking for a new television and we chose a Sharp 32 inch LCD TV that was reduced by £150 to £399. It was delivered free of charge and we were more than happy with our purchase.

Since then I have often sent via the Next directory for clothes for the children and myself, you can try them on and then send them back if they aren’t suitable so much easier than queuing to use the changing rooms.

The

catalogue covers everything that you can think of, a huge selection of electrical goods including laptops and mobile phones.

Clothes for all of the family from everyday wear to smart casual wear to party-wear. Newborns are catered for and they have an amazing and spectacular range of children’s wear, all very much the latest fashion and also very durable. We have had lots of `Next` children’s clothes and often the clothes have been outgrown rather than worn so we have sold them second hand on Ebay, usually we will offer a few same sized items as a job lot at a set price, but they always sell!

Recently my niece was christened and we sent for some dresses for her to try on, she is 4 years old and her Mum picked a beautiful silk bridesmaids dress, but it was just perfect for her christening.

Next stock stylish and up ...

• to the minute furniture, beautifully designed, the lighting and room accessories are all there too. The have a large range of first class bed linen, tableware, cookware, small appliances, irons and vacuums.

Next also stock a range of designer wear, fashion names like Firetrap, Levi, Rock and Republic, Killah and Lipsy are on display.

Jewellery, watches, sunglasses, footwear, lingerie and designer fragrances are there in abundance.

At the moment with Christmas on the horizon they have put together lots of gift ideas for men, women and children, often its so hard to think of gift ideas so its a great help.

They offer magazine subscriptions at reduced prices, Cosmopolitan, Woman and Home, Grazia and Vogue are among some of them.

A great range of flowers, outdoor or indoor plants can be sent via `Next`, I can certainly vouch for these, I sent my daughter some flowers and they were first class.

Wine

and champagne can also be sent as presents.

A section of the catalogue is filled with canvasses, artworks of all types, very in vogue.

As you may have guessed im a `Next` fan, I love to spend time looking at the directory (catalogue) I think the stores are second to none! their displays are awesome. Talk about tempting!

But if you want to take a look at whats on offer, then go online and sign up for a copy of the `Next Directory`….well worthwhile.

We had a slight problem back in August, we sent for a Nintendo Wii from the Next Directory, it was for our daughters birthday , they didnt have one in stock but promised to deliver one by the date of her birthday. They werent able to fulfill their promise, but they contacted us immediately and refunded our deposit so that we could go ahead and purchaes a console elsewhere, we thought that was very honest of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241112535881031/k2311a1211/12.11.08