Into the Wild  » Books  »
  • Among books that I have read and enjoyed immensely I include Into the Wild, which has been made into a motion picture
  • I believe it takes place in 1994 if my memory serves me correctly
  • I found myself absolutely lost in this story
  • I watched the film, which is also titled Into the wild, and was just as impressed by the film as I was the book, despite that as in all books made into movies, the film ventures off into other directions

• by Stacy tripp

I am an avid reader, I read daily to keep my brain working as much as I possibly can. Among books that I have read and enjoyed immensely I include Into the Wild, which has been made into a motion picture.

Into the wild is a story of a young man from a well to

do family.

Chris, as the character is called walks way from everything, to pursue his own adventures in the wilds of Alaska.

Chris McCandless gives up everything in search of his own independence and happiness.

This book is suppossedly based upon a true story.

I believe it takes place in 1994 if my memory serves ...

• me correctly.

I knew how the story would end, as all readers do, but I still was glued to this book, and to observe me reading it was probably quite comical.

I found myself absolutely lost in this story.

It is that great, that even I, a girly girl couldn’t put the book down.

I

watched the film, which is also titled Into the wild, and was just as impressed by the film as I was the book, despite that as in all books made into movies, the film ventures off into other directions.

None the less it was still enjoyable, and it made my big strong man cry several times.

Into the Wild

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171112535871031/k2311a1211/12.11.08