Desperate Housewives  » TV  »
  • Desperate Housewives is on ABC normally, and the show made its debut back in 2004 I believe
  • This is a fantastic television series that appeals to many different women, and I know a few guys who are also hooked on this one
  • In my opinion, Paul Young the resident bad guy makes the show a priority, as for being a tad older than I normally like, he is so sexy
  • I would recommend Desperate Housewives to anyone who likes drama, comedy, sex and entertaining television shows

• by Stacy tripp

I am a big fan of the series Desperate Housewives. I am so glad it is on back to back episodes on Lifetime now.

I am able to dvr two if not three different episodes every day.

Desperate Housewives is on ABC normally, and the show made its debut back in 2004 I believe.

This is a fantastic television

series that appeals to many different women, and I know a few guys who are also hooked on this one! On an average evening, I allow myself about forty five minutes to sit back and take in an episode.

Everyone needs a break, and with my college work and my writing about forty five minutes is all I can ...

• usually spare.

Desperate Housewives is set on Wisteria Lane and features the ladies of the neighborhood going thru their days.

This television show is very entertaining, emotional and hilarious, as the women are always doing something that either gets them into trouble or screws over someone else.

Despite all of the shananigans the ladies of Wisteria Lane remain friends.

In my opinion, Paul Young the resident bad guy makes the show a priority, as for being a tad older than I normally like, he is so sexy… Meow… I would recommend Desperate Housewives to anyone who likes drama, comedy, sex and entertaining television shows.

This is a series I hope to be watching for many more years to come!

Desperate Housewives

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101112535851031/k2311a1211/12.11.08