Dish network service  » Satellite services  »
2.0
  • I only subscribe to the basic package, and I have been most happy with my service until here recently
  • I subscribe thru Embarq, which means customer service from dish network will not help me at all

• by Stacy tripp

I have been a subscriber to Dish Network for about five months now. I only subscribe to the basic package, and I have been most happy with my service until here recently.

I subscribe thru Embarq, which means customer service from dish network will not help me at all.

They refer me right back to Embarq, which would be fine if Embarq

offered 24/7 customer service.

Unfortunately they do not.

The night before thanksgiving I was in the middle of That 70’s show Thanksgiving episode, when suddenly my screen goes black… I still have the shopping networks, the guide and a bunch of channels I had never watched before.

I called Dish Network the lady on the phone refused to assist me, as she ...

• can’t as I pay Embarq, not dish network… I had to wait for one and a half days before Embarq was open to help me, they told me that dish network had suspended my account.

I asked why, the customer service representative said “You are four days past due on your account.

” I said “Well, I mailed the check on Monday, it

has been paid.

” They actually shut my service off over four days of being late.

Not past due, just four days late.

Isn’t that really crappy? If I had not paid in months I could see shutting me off, but for a matter of four measly days? This really changed my opinion of Dish Networks services, I might just switch to Dirext TV after this fiasco!

Dish network service
    Daniel Busa says :

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Network customer service. I read your post, and wanted to apologize for any inconveniences you`ve experienced with your bundle package. I understand the frustration with losing tv for a couple days after only being four days late. I would like to assure you this is an isolated situation because the account was bundled. If you`re still having these issues, you can request to get separate billing, which may possibly provide a smoother experience for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 231112535841031/k2311a1211/12.11.08