Hallmark wrapping paper  » Other  »
  • Now, I know that chances are this specific gift wrap is from maybe one or even two seasons ago, but who cares

• by Sarah McKibben

I recently bought Hallmark wrapping paper for Christmas gifts. This is the first time I have used such an expensive brand of Christmas wrapping paper. I will be honest, if it were not for my bargain outlet, I would have never had the pleasure of using Hallmark wrapping paper for Christmas gifts.

Now, I know that chances are this specific gift wrap is from maybe one or even two seasons ago, but who cares? It was still sealed in its protective plastic, it still looks cute and new. I am on a budget, I have to cut corners and buy the cheapest of all products ...

• at this point, especially considering it is the holiday season. I can’t afford to spend five dollars per roll for gift wrap, if I did that my loved ones would not get gifts realistically, just pretty and expensive gift wrap… I have been very pleased with this thick and heavy Hallmark Christmas wrapping
        paper, it is sturdy and probably well worth whatever the original price for this product was. I personally am especially thrilled with the Hallmark Christmas gift wrapping paper because I only paid eighty cents for a 40 square foot roll. Thats a great deal, considering even at Dollar Tree you can’t beat that price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121112535831031/k2311a1211/12.11.08