GV sausage patties  » Food  »
  • I was very impressed with not only the quality but also the flavor, and most of all the great value
  • These sausage patties are generous in size, they taste really delicious, they don't have gristle inside, they are a nice slat but large pattie for easy cooking
  • They are already cooked, but you will want to warm the patties up, as they are frozen, and I like my sausage a little crispy
  • If you are having a hard time stretching your grocery budget to fit an entire week, I would recommend that you try out Great Value hot and spicy sausage patties in the freezer section

• by Sarah McKibben

I am a bargain shopper, as you might know. I refuse to pay for a name, when products are similar.

I also can’t afford to spend the money on a name.

If a store brand or generic is an equal quality, and cheaper, count me

in.

While browsing the aisles of my local Wal-Mart super center I ran across prepackaged frozen sausage patties, you get 18 large sausage patties for four US dollars.

I went with the hot and spicy patties.

Made by Great Value a company of Wal-Mart.

I was very impressed with not only the quality but also the flavor, and most of all the great value! These sausage patties are generous in size, they taste really delicious, they don’t have gristle inside, they are a nice slat but large pattie for easy ...

• GV sausage patties
      cooking.

They are already cooked, but you will want to warm the patties up, as they are frozen, and I like my sausage a little crispy.

that you try out Great Value hot and spicy sausage patties in the freezer section.

I make these stretch for eight meals between two people, feeding one sausage patty, with eggs and toast, or hash browns.

This is yet another fantastic product from wal-Mart’s Great Value line.

james cox says :

re : I was very impressed with not only the quality but also the flavor, and most of all the great value
we also love the GV sausage patties. when I started buying them 6 or 7yrs ago, one pattie would cover a piece of bread, had sausage,egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches each workday morn for breakfast. now the sausage pattie only covers a can biscuit. price went up, pattie size reduced. disappointed, but we still buy, have sausage egg and cheese on can biscuit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271112535811031/k2311a1211/12.11.08