Wal-Mart service  » Shopping  »
Fairmont, West Virginia
  • It is always a pleasant experience when service exceeds expectations
  • Recently, my wife and I decided that we could afford to replace it
  • We appreciated the kindness shown on several occasions and would recommend a visit there to anyone based on my experience

• by Suns 70
      It is always a pleasant experience when service exceeds expectations. This was the case at the Wal-mart store in the White Hall area off Fairmont Avenue near Fairmont, West Virginia.

Two years ago, I had lost my wedding band in a laundry facility.

Recently, my wife and I decided that we could afford

to replace it.

About four weeks ago, I selected a ring in the jewelry division at Wal-Mart.

We were treated very well as the sales associate assisted me as I sized the ring.

TO further the positive experience, the associated informed me that there would be no charge to size the ring as ...

• it had been purchased a month earlier.

She went on to say that the order would take some six to eight weeks.

That was fine.

But to our surprise, we received an unexpected call from Wal-Mart.

A sales associate told us that my ring was ready - two to four weeks early.

We

appreciated the kindness shown on several occasions and would recommend a visit there to anyone based on my experience.

Normally, service is what one would expect, but all of the workers involved in this case went above any beyond for an order that I have been looking forward to for quite some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2470553580231/k2311a057/5.7.06