Aroma One Touch 7 Cup Rice Cooker and Steamer  » Housewares  »
  • I made the right choice when I decided to buy an automatic rice cooker
  • I love brown rice but hate having to watch it cook and stand and stir constantly
  • It comes with a little plastic paddle but I bought a large wooden one
  • Also all rice cookers are not created equal , I know, I tried another brand before this one and took it back because there was a problem with the rice burning and sticking in the pan and bought the Aroma on the recommendation of a friend

• by Lavenderblue

I received a gift certificate last Christmas and decided to use it on an item that I would probably never buy myself but would come in handy. I made the right choice when I decided to buy an automatic rice cooker.

I love brown rice but hate having to watch it cook and stand and stir constantly; usually take it off the stove not quite cooked enough and end up

eating semi-hard grains of rice that get stuck in your throat.

I call them rice bullets, the alternative is burnt rice.

My Aroma Rice Cooker gives perfect rice every time, nice and soft, no sticking in the pan, standing over it or burnt rice.

I love it, it’s an item I would never have spent the money on but now that I have it I would never be without it.

...

• I use it so much because it’s easy to cook the rice with and also easy to clean.

It comes with a little plastic paddle but I bought a large wooden one.

Whatever you do don’t use anything metal to get the rice out with because it will ruin the finish.

The steamer is an added bonus for fresh vegetables.

They come out just right not water logged or over

cooked and tasteless.

If you like rice for your oriental dishes, rice pudding in a crock pot or Spanish rice you will like this.

Also all rice cookers are not created equal , I know, I tried another brand before this one and took it back because there was a problem with the rice burning and sticking in the pan and bought the Aroma on the recommendation of a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531112535731031/k2311a1211/12.11.08