Set of 6 Secret Santa Gift Bags
  • Every year I do stocking stuffers in some sort of Christmas themed bag that I can attach to gifts

• by Raz

Every year I do stocking stuffers in some sort of Christmas themed bag that I can attach to gifts. This year I am using Secret Santa Gift Bags. Each bag features Santa with a finger over his mouth and a gift tag that says “Secret Santa” on the front and “Guess Who?”(as if

they don’t know it is from me) on the back.

The bags measure 11-1/2″ x 5″so there is plenty of room to fill up with goodies. I filled them to the limits (there are drawstrings between the top part so that all that is in side will stay in. My house mates keep trying to see ...

• what I have filled them with but I refuse to let them see what I was actually able to fit in them. I was actually a bit taken back that 2 pairs of stretch gloves, 3 small packets of hot chocolate, fuzzy socks,key chain flashlights, and a small hand lotion all fit in each.

One

bag I saved to put a bottle of wine in as well as a restaurant gift card for my neighbor that has been so helpful this year. I plan making sure that the Guess Who tag is on it so I can to leave it on her door step without her knowing it is me.

Linda says :

Do you know where I can order the Secret Santa Gift Bags? I have gotten them the last 2 years, but can`t find them this year. I loved them. They are great bags. Thanks, Linda

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461112535521031/k2311a1211/12.11.08