TCL 25276 TV
  • The TV has a full stereo wherein we can enjoy listening, It also has a solid bass line and clear treble that creates a truly remarkable audio listening experience every time we turn on the TV
  • Leaving the television on while sleeping would definitely consumes power energy thus costing us much on our electrical bill
  • It smart timer works by automatically turning off the TV when no signal is receive after several minutes, 15 minutes I think

• by vlimit

We had ourfirst brand new TV more than 10 years ago, it is a Samsung CRT TV. It is very durable that it lasted so long until it worn out last year. So my parents bought a new TV, they try the TCL 25276 TV. It is practical and affordable. It has the impressive combination of practicality and world-class technology. It has special features that make viewing more enjoyable. We can watch more life-like images on the TV screen plus an impresive sound system.

Even if TCL 25276 TV is not that expensive, it offers superior features that fits a modest home. The TV has a full stereo wherein we can enjoy listening, It also has a solid bass line and clear treble

that creates a truly remarkable audio listening experience every time we turn on the TV.

Another feature of TCL TV is that when we turn on or off the TV, its blue screen opens up or close lise a movie screen curtain. Watching it is like watching a cinema. This is made possible by its digital curtain feature. With regards to image contrast, its image contrast is good. It has better night scenes, no black dots were seen on the screen. It offers a clearer picture from the vivid black. This makes watching TV an entertainment.

There are times when we are watching TV, we fall asleep and leaves the television running. Leaving the television on while sleeping would definitely consumes power energy thus costing us ...

• much on our electrical bill. But with TCL TV, we can always save power and of course our money because of its smart timer. It smart timer works by automatically turning off the TV when no signal is receive after several minutes, 15 minutes I think. Therefore it is worry free.

Another feature that TCL TV offers is its built-in X-Ray protection that shields me and my family from the harmful radiation emitted from the television. In this way, it keeps us safe from the possible causes of cancer, eye strains, and other illnesses. And there is no need for us to buy for a UV or X-Ray protector or glass shield. With this, I can save money and save our heath as well.

It also

have other exciting features aside from the features mentioned above. It has a high-powered speakers which adds to the thrill and excitement; a recall function; a message reminder; even a calendar is there to keep us updated; a child lock; a favorite channel saver for easy access on my favorite TV channels and a digital noise reduction for quality entertainment.

As for durability, well, it is still working up to now plus a longer warranty on parts and labor. This is not to compare Samsung TV and TCL because Samsung is proven durable and it has its own superior features. It just so happened that we were attracted to TCL and wants to try a new brand. And TCL is very satisfactory for a conventional TV.

Arvin says :

Where can I find an owner`s manual for this TV? I bought one but the store I bought it from said it was their last one and they lost the manual.

cathyvlimit replies :

The owners manual is with the package. Its the responsibility of the store to give you the manual.

Manny says :

No picture or black out on Tv screen but there is clear sound, How i can fixed it. Thank you, manny Abad

cathyvlimit replies :

Please refer to the manual.Or let the technician check it

Galega says :

To start with, unplug the main power cord of TV. And, plug it back. Start your TV. If the problem is still there, then this simple trick has not worked. In that case, there are two possibilities - either the backlight of the TV is malfunctioning or there is some problem with the main board. Guess, in both of these situation, you may have to call the service center.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161112535511031/k2311a1211/12.11.08