Victoria’s Secret Garden Sweet Temptation
  • I highly recommend it to teenagers and working women, I guarantee its really woth your money

• by maffy

This is one of my best loved perfume. Often times when I run out of perfume I usually find this scent in our local stores or ask my relatives from the United States to send me this perfume.

I personally love its sweet sensual smell.

Its really worth my money becuse even just

a few sparays it really last the whole day.

I can’t find anything else as good as this one.

My day is not at all complete if I don’t use this perfume.

This product is good to be given as gift to your girlfriend, mom or even your friend.

I really appreciate it ...

• so much if I would be given this perfume rather than roses.

I find it very useful in my everyday life since I am working I have to smell goiod all the time and often times when people in the hospitl smell me they do appreciate it.

Its some sort of ego booster

for me.

I’ve tried a lot of perfumes but nothing really compares to Victoria’s Secret.

It suits my taste so much and for sure I’ll be using it everyday, may it be a special evening or just and ordianry walk.

I highly recommend it to teenagers and working women, I guarantee its really woth your money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561112535501031/k2311a1211/12.11.08