Over sized Berber Runner
  • I bought the burgundy because we needed a new runner for out entrance way and that is the color that goes best with the navy and burgundy colors that are in out living room
  • The best part for me has to be that although it is a rather large runner when it is needed I can take it down stairs and put it in the washing machine
  • There was one very tiny issue when we first laid it out to use

• by Raz

This runner is a plush Berber rug. It has a nonskid latex backing keeps them securely in place and measures 24″ x 72″ .

It is available in four colors, Burgundy, Blue, Natural and Hunter. It is also machine-washable, 100% olefin and made in the USA.

I bought the burgundy because we needed a new

runner for out entrance way and that is the color that goes best with the navy and burgundy colors that are in out living room. It is great to walk into the house and step on a deep color rug because it hides most every day wear and tear. I really like that ...

• it is nonskid. I forgot how important that was since our last runner wasn’t. The best part for me has to be that although it is a rather large runner when it is needed I can take it down stairs and put it in the washing machine.

There was one very tiny issue when we

first laid it out to use. Two of the corners stuck up a bit so if you weren’t careful you could trip. That did not last long and there was nothing we needed to really do to fix this. Within I would say a week the corners leveled out and now it is 100% flat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531112535491031/k2311a1211/12.11.08