Volkswagen Golf
  • Suddenly I notice the shape, these soft-agressive lines, as a sport car must have
  • But the thing which impressed me a lot was its stability
  • At high speed, bending, on wet conditions, Volkswagen Golf is simply the best

• by Andy
      I was 18 years old when I drove a car for the first time… It was a Volkswagen Golf,1. 6, by 70 HP. Suddenly I notice the shape, these soft-agressive lines, as a sport car must have. I drove it

for a long time, and I really appreciate not only the good autonomy with a full tank, but really the pleisure of drive it!

Golf is very well balanced in braking, thing that really gives you a complete control ...

• on the car. But the thing which impressed me a lot was its stability. At high speed, bending, on wet conditions, Volkswagen Golf is simply the best!

Personally I tried different cars: Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, Fiat, Renault, Audi, Toyota…

but Golf remains at the top for stability!

Stability means a low probability of getting out of the road on high speed or in particular atmospheric conditions… Safety is the most important thing!

I really appreciate that peculiar feature, and nowadays I continue to drive a Golf…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 970553540131/k2311a057/5.7.06