Age of Empires  » Games  »
  • With the exception of XCom 3, this is the best game I've played and in half a year
  • Micro-management is a little boring, I've found, and myself have to do too short to hold to things in motion
  • I thought that the publisher of the stage was very good, although I would like, I have more control over the quantity and location of resources that would have even more interesting scenario

• by Reki

It is refreshing, a game that is stronger in the single-player mode - not that I have nothing against the multi-game, you will understand it is true that a large number of software companies are using the strength of its multiplayer as the weak excuse for their games in a single white player. Age of Empires, who say unnecessary, the victories in the two ministries. With the

exception of “XCom 3,” this is the best game I’ve played and in half a year.

My only complaint is that after completing a task, the villagers are just nothing to do. This can lead to some tedious micro-management tactics … Problems with the site, Age of Empires is a fun and the dependence of real-time strategy games I’ve played.

It combines many graphics, real-time strategy and ...

• a surprising plot (our own history!) To ensure a phoenix from the ashes of course, the strategy games.

It is a product of the “Warcraft II” cloning, but Age of Empires is a pleasant surprise and real-time strategy game.

Despite its shortcomings, Age of Empires is a lot of fun. The graphics and sound effects are of high quality, and the team has a game makes.

In fact, there is a wide choice of IA to the scene in the editor.

Micro-management is a little boring, I’ve found, and myself have to do too short to hold to things in motion. I thought that the publisher of the stage was very good, although I would like, I have more control over the quantity and location of resources that would have even more interesting scenario.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281112535320931/k2311a1211/12.11.08