365jobs4u.com Scam  » Scam  »
2.0
  • Since I am a member of many autosurf and traffic sites, I immediately joined the site and I was happy because little by little my earnings increases
  • I registered for the $8 membership, unfortunately I wasn't able to submit the given assignment which is 200 pages in Microsoft Word, I then decided to try their Online Form Filling Job
  • I was really frustrated and I know right there and then that I got scammed

• by maffy

I registered for this site hoping that its not a scam site like the first one which I joined. Their website really caught my attention and gave me the impression that they are a very professional site.

I first joined in their affiliate program since they do give a high inccentive which is a 2 cents per click, a sign up bonus of $10 and a payout of $100.

Since I am a

member of many autosurf and traffic sites, I immediately joined the site and I was happy because little by little my earnings increases.

I was very eager to join their Off Shore Data Entry since they give a pre-examination assignment in which you only get to pay $8,$12 or $24 depending on what membership you want.

I registered for the $8 membership, unfortunately I wasn’t able to submit the given assignment which is ...

• 200 pages in Microsoft Word, I then decided to try their Online Form Filling Job.

I did register for it and when I got my log in details I was surprised that it was the same as the Ad Posting Job and and Affiliate Pogram.

I was really frustrated and I know right there and then that I got scammed.

I tried searching about the site through the internet and got results that

they don’t really pay at all.

I have reached more than the minimum payout for as their Affiliate unfortunately when I submitted a support ticket asking them when can I get the payment, they didn’t even bother too answer me back.

I feel really bad about this since I wasted so much effort and money on nothing else but a SCAM.

My lesson is never to pay anything again to register for an online oppurtunity.

365jobs4u.com Scam

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601112535290931/k2311a1211/12.11.08