Honda CRV  » Cars  »
  • I was really impressed on how well it drives, the pep it has for being a sports utility, and the gas mileage is great at 24-28 mpg
  • I love the ability to put the back seats down and have a hatchback type vehicle
  • I am really glad I decided to stay with Honda, and even happier that I bought the new style CRV

• by John Green

I purchased my 2007 Honda CRV last summer. I have always loved Honda and when my Accord was totaled by a teen driver who drives into parked cars, I needed to purchase a car pretty quickly. I knew I loved Honda, however could not really afford a new loaded Accord.

I was thinking sports utility since I drive a lot and live in NY, therefore would need a

vehicle good in the snow and ice. I was immediately attracted to the new style CRV.

It is compact, roomy, and has 4 wheel drive. The price was great in the low $23,000 and it claimed good gas mileage.

I was really impressed on how well it drives, the pep it has for being a sports utility, and the gas mileage is great at 24-28 mpg.

• I am very impressed with my CRV and it’s ability to maneuver around turns.

For an SUV it does not give you the sense that you are going to tip over when cornering. I love the ability to put the back seats down and have a hatchback type vehicle.

The colors are really nice that is comes in. Mine is a sky blue, that almost

resembles a sort of silvery blue.

It is really easy to work on, like simple things like changing the oil. I am really glad I decided to stay with Honda, and even happier that I bought the new style CRV.

oh and as for the tire that use to hang out in the back, that is gone. I hate seeing those hanging off vehicles!!!!!

Honda CRV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91112535280931/k2311a1211/12.11.08