Embarq  » General services  »
  • I think I am getting a fairly decent deal and I personally love the convenience of only writing one check each month instead of three seperate checks for these services
  • If you have a choice for your home phone provider, I would recommend Embarq, as I am a very satisfied customer

• by josie scotty

Embarq is my local phone provider, and I also subscribe to DSL internet and Dish network satelite tv. I have a product bundle that costs me around ninety five US dollars per month for all three services.

writing one check each month instead of three seperate checks for these services.

I have a deal where for a mere fifteen dollars a month I can make all of the long distance phone calls I desire which is great considering my family all lives at least two hundred miles away, and that is ...

• for my ‘nearby’ relatives, not including those in California and Washington, Florida and Mississippi.

For a very small amount, we can talk for as long as we wish.

Embarq is a really decent phone company.

I have not had any issues with my services, which is not what I would say about my time

spent as a Verizon customer.

If you have a choice for your home phone provider, I would recommend Embarq, as I am a very satisfied customer.

I would give Embarq two thumbs up as my rating! I hope that all of my dealings with the telephone company can be so affordable, easy and stress free!

Embarq

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251112535200931/k2311a1211/12.11.08