Hershey’s Giant kiss candle  » Food  »
  • I would recommend this collectors item candle to anyone who likes chocolate

• by josie scotty

Hershey’s chocolate is well known around the world. It is a rare person who doesn’t love a classic hershey bar, Herrshey’s kisses or maybe a Mr.

Goodbar.

In 2006 Hershey celebrated a milestone, their 100th anniversary.

I personally received a few tokens of affection in the form of Hershey’s memorabilia.

Amongst the

large hershey’s kisses and coffee mugs I also got a unique treasure… A giant hershey’s kiss candle.

It is so realistic looking, and smelling that if it weren’t for the protruding wick, it could be mistaken for the real deal! The candle was in a box that looks exactly like a giant hershey’s ...

• kiss, but it does say ‘candle’ to assist those who actually read the package! The candle is wrapped up in silver foil, just as the candy, Hershey’s Kisses is also.

I absolutely adore this Hershey’s Kiss candle.

It is so realistic and adorable that I can not bring myself to burn it, and

ruin it in all of its originality! If you ever run across one of these fantastic candles, you should buy one for the chocolate lover in your life! This is a gift that will not be forgotten anytime soon, trust me on this one! I would recommend this collectors item candle to anyone who likes chocolate!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271112535150931/k2311a1211/12.11.08