Herrlunga GloGG  » Food  »
  • I think the Grogg is the alcohol drink and the GLOGG is the base mixture
  • I bought this GLOGG at IKEA and it is non alcoholic
  • I have found the GLOGG is delicious if you drink it at room temperature but the bottle indicates that it should be be shaken and heated before serving

• by snowy

Herrlunga GlOGG is sold by Ikea. For those of you who don’t know Glogg or Grogg is a traditional Swedish beverage. It is a spicy drink. I think the Grogg is the alcohol drink and the GLOGG is the base mixture. It is delicious.

I bought this GLOGG at IKEA and it is non alcoholic. It is made in Sweden and is

produced by Herrijunga Cider AB. I have found the GLOGG is delicious if you drink it at room temperature but the bottle indicates that it should be be shaken and heated before serving. It can be drank either by itself or mixed with wine for a tasty warm drink during the winter months. It is so good.

The GLOGG has a very ...

• spicy taste and we drank it during the Thanksgiving holidays. It is made with water, sugar, apple juice concentrate, cherry juice concentrate, non alcoholic red wine citric acid and spice extracts and flavors. This also has some caramel color in it as well as grape extracts and perservatives.

This bottle retails at 3.99 for a 25mfl. oz bottle. I have not seen

this at any other stores other than IKEA, but they do sell GROGG (the alcoholic version) at other stores such as World Market. If you like spicy beverages I’m sure you will enjoy Ikea’s version of GLOGG. I would recommend this beverage. It is excellent at the holiday time either by itself or mixed with wine. I think this is a delicious and warmth induing beverage.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271112535100931/k2311a1211/12.11.08