Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was reluctant to try it at first since one bottle of shampoo alone cost $24 (same for a bottle of conditioner)
  • I would highly, highly recommend this product if you can afford it

• by thislimehasnojuice

Aveda is well known for their earth friendly hair and beauty products, and for the past five years I’ve been an Aveda Addict! I have medium, naturally wavy, hi-lited blonde hair. I also straighten it almost every day with a flat iron and blow dryer, so it is very, very dry. A couple years ago, Aveda introduced their Damage Remedy line. I was reluctant to try it at first since one bottle

of shampoo alone cost $24 (same for a bottle of conditioner). My hair stylist used it on me though during a visit, and the results were astounding. After just one use, my hair felt smooth and silky and soft, and it was more manageable and styleable. Some of that long-lost shine had returned and my hair looked much healthier than before.

Sometimes, when I’m running low on money I will conserve what’s ...

• left of my Aveda stuff and use something else for a couple days. Whenever I do decide to wash with my Aveda set I can always tell a huge difference. Every single time, without fail, I can tell that my hair feels so much healthier.

I have tried a few other things in hopes that I can find something that compares to the Damage Remedy but at half the price, but so

far I’ve found nothing else.

I would highly, highly recommend this product if you can afford it! I have medium to long hair and go through a bottle of shampoo and bottle of conditioner about every six weeks. (I wash my hair every other day and sometimes don’t use this stuff). So if you can stretch it for six weeks you’re looking at $50 every six weeks to have soft, beautiful, manageable hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311112535090931/k2311a1211/12.11.08