Miracle Perfume by Lancome  » Perfume  »
  • I work in a very small office setting so it's hard to find a fragrance that is appropriate for work, but this one definitely works
  • The other thing I love about this scent is that it's not too expensive

• by thislimehasnojuice

Lancome’s Miracle perfume is one of my tried and true favorite of all time. Every time I try a different fragrance, I always end up coming back to this one.

I am very sensitive to smells and get headaches easily, but am also the type to never walk out of the house without smelling like something good!

Miracle is very light and clean smelling, while also smelling very feminine.

I work in a very small office setting so it’s hard to find a fragrance that is appropriate for work, but this one definitely works.

I get compliments on it all the time.

It’s very clean and fresh smelling and therefore doesn’t easily offend most ...

• people.

I also have been told by my husband that’s it’s a very bedroom appropriate scent as well.

When I wear Miracle, I feel like a grown woman, but at the same time I feel like a girly-girl.

I never thought a perfume could be so many different things and meet so many criteria, but this one

is like the perfect formula.

I’ve always called other perfumes “My Signature Scent,” but now I feel that Lancome Miracle is my true signature scent! The other thing I love about this scent is that it’s not too expensive.

I believe it runs around $40 a bottle.

I have nothing bad to say about this perfume at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561112535060931/k2311a1211/12.11.08