Harry Potter and the Sorcerors Stone  » Books  »
  • I Like how the book really introduces me, as the reader to the magic of being a wizard right alongside Harry
  • The action and magic in this book are interesting without being very overwhelming and has a plot about Voldemort trying to come back to power

• by LP Jardine

I really like this first installment in the Harry Potter saga. I Like how the book really introduces me, as the reader to the magic of being a wizard right alongside Harry. He is hesitant at first about believing that he is a wizard and knows nothing about that world.

I

feel we learn right along with Harry as he pursues the Sorceror’s stone before Voldemort can use it.

This book really explains quite alot in respect to the differences in the wizarding world and that of the muggles (non magical people).

I have to admit I saw the movie then read the book, usually I ...

• do the opposite. I really felt the movie followed the book really well. Sometimes in fact better than the books or movies following the first one.

Harry finds alot of adversity in this first book as meeting his life long friends Ron and Hermione. He also for the first time has acceptance

and despite the way he is treated by Professor Snape has allies in Dumbledore and Professor McGonagal.

The action and magic in this book are interesting without being very overwhelming and has a plot about Voldemort trying to come back to power.

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with the book.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerors Stone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171112535040931/k2311a1211/12.11.08