Sony Mini Discman  » Electronics  »
  • When I first got my mini disc man for a great deal of fifty US dollars, I thought I had died and gone to heaven
  • I love this device, it is ahead of its time in my opinion

• by josie scotty

I have had my Sony mini discman for about five years now. When I first got my mini disc man for a great deal of fifty US dollars, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I have been so happy with this gizmo, I can’t believe that you can record onto a mini cd, countless

times for so many years.

You can drop it, it will never skip.

The sound is crystal clear, and better than the traditional radio, or compact disc.

My sony Mini disc man is like three inches wide, blue, portable and fun to listen to.

I will admit that my mini disc man does not get any where near ...

• as much play as it used to, thanks to the release of the Microsoft Zune, but I always keep the mini disc man nearby, as an old stand by.

I love this device, it is ahead of its time in my opinion.

If you ever run across a cute blue sony mini discman at a cheap price, pick

one up for your musical collection.

It is a fun and functional toy to have.

I love that each mini disc holds 80 minutes of music, and also serves as a personal voice recorder if you have the necessary microphones to connect to it.

Sony’s mini disc man is great fun, and very functional and user friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161112534990931/k2311a1211/12.11.08