Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
  • I like the variety of it all because it keeps things from getting repetitive
  • The lighting effects are some of the best I've seen on the wii, and the artistic style is also something else
  • Super Mario Galaxy is considered one of the best games of all time, and I personally disagree
  • I recommend it if you're into platforming games

• by KendiKong

Intro: Super Mario Galaxy for the Nintendo Wii is an excellent 3D platforming game. If you love platforming games, you will no doubt love this game(I’m not, so I’m not that into the game). It is a true successor to Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64.

Gameplay: You do tons of different things in this game. I like

the variety of it all because it keeps things from getting repetitive. Not only is the gameplay is diverse, but the levels are also pretty diverse as well. You have underwater levels, lava levels, ice levels, windy levels, and even desert levels.

Graphics: Super Mario galaxy is no doubt the prettiest game on the nintendo wii console. It easily ...

• jumps leaps and bounds above 99% of the other Wii games out there. The lighting effects are some of the best I’ve seen on the wii, and the artistic style is also something else.

Music: The soundtrack is composed of beautifully orchestrated tracks. Some of my favorites are Gusty Garden, Buoy Bay, and Good Egg Galaxy. The soundtrack is

so good, that I have the entire soundtrack in my music playlist.

Conclusion: Super Mario Galaxy is considered one of the best games of all time, and I personally disagree. For me, I personally don’t find platforming games to be very fun. It can be enjoyable at times, but that’s about it. I recommend it if you’re into platforming games.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281112534930931/k2311a1211/12.11.08