Chili’s Grill and Bar Ankeny, IA  » Restaurants  »
1.0
2601 SE Delaware Ave Ankeny, IA 50021
  • I know it's not a fancy restaurant by any means

• by thislimehasnojuice

I’ve never walked into a Chili’s restaurant expecting five-star service. I know it’s not a fancy restaurant by any means.

However, every time I’ve visited the Chili’s restaurant in Ankeny, Iowa on Delaware Ave, I’ve had exceptionally poor service.

I’ve gone with my mom before during slow, non-peak hours, only to have our food take

forever and have the high school waitress forget to bring us our drinks for the first 10-15 minutes.

I’ve gone another time with a girlfriend and the hostess sat us and then we waited for literally 30 minutes.

We watched our supposed waitress take the orders of the people around us before checking on us.

...

• She then admitted that she didn’t realize we were new people.

She thought we were the people who sat there before.

She didn’t offer us any free dessert or anything to make up for our waiting.

She was lucky we didn’t walk off, as that’s what we were ready to do before she stopped and

checked on us.

There have been other instances where we’ve gone and our order has been cold or messed up in some way.

All I know now is that Chili’s in Ankeny has mediocre food and sub-par service.

I’ve given them more than enough chances, so I won’t be spending my money or time there any more.

Brittany says :

Hello. I have some questions about your comments regarding Chili`s in Ankeny. Please respond.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71112534840931/k2311a1211/12.11.08