Digital Point Forums

• by st_hart

Digital Point Forums is a nice forum. It works differently than other paid forums or paid to post programs. In Digital Point Forums, you are not paid for posting or starting new threads. Instead, any thread you participate in has a chance to show ads that credit your Adsense account. It is an Adsense revenue sharing program. For thread you start, your Adsense client ID will be used 50% of the time when the thread is viewed as a thread; and it will also be used 50% of the time when the thread is

viewed by post (and you made the post).

To be eligible for getting the ads revenue sharing, you must (of course) have Adsense account and submit the ID to Digital Point, and you have to post at least 50 posts.

I have been participating in the forum for awhile. I really liked it and enjoyed posting there. For only total 280 posts, I got at least 3600 impressions for my Google ads. And it really produced a few clicks on the ads. Well, not so many clicks, of course.

But even without clicks, the ...

• impression itself can also earn us some pennies. As you know, Google Adsense places either contextual-targeted ads (where you will get paid for every click on the ads) or placement-targeted ads (where you will get paid for every 1000 impressions on the ads) on your website or other websites serving your Adsense ads. You cannot choose which kind of ads appearing on your website. It is Google Adsense decides it.

I found on Digital Point Forums, many placement-targeted ads appearing there. And I noticed also that I got some earning also from the impressions

my Adsense ads got. What makes me amazed is that even I stop participating in the forum for weeks, still I get some impressions time by time. It means that there are still people viewing my threads :)

Well, the only thing I feel disappointed with is the quality of the posts. Because they only consider the quantity of the posts, you can easily find low quality and one-line posts in the forum. Despite the impressions I get, that made me bored and stopped posting there. But I am sure I will be back there sometime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201112534700831/k2311a1211/12.11.08