I am legend  » Movies  »
  • I think I am legend is one of the quiet movies, because along the first hour, i just saw a will smith as the center of this movie

• by kin_kin

I think “I am legend” is one of the quiet movies, because along the first hour, i just saw a will smith as the center of this movie. It seems that he is the only actor in this movie. In the scene, he shows his self centered.

The script guide him

to act as the most power man in America. lol This movie is about Robert Neville.

He is a former army member who is still survived from the dead virus in 2009. Due to the death virus attack, all aspect of life destroyed without exception.

The human affected by virus is changing into zombie. They are fear of light so they are often out at night.

Robert Neville accompanied by his dog, Sam, adventure seeking anti-virus for the affected. He became distraught after Sam is infected by a zombie dog, therefore he will assign his life.

But finally, there is some one who ...

• I am legend
      helps him get out from his desperate life. That woman named Anna, she changes all to be better.

From the point of the story, i think this film is very simple. In the scene when the anti virus is found, I think it less dramatically.

However, in the other hand this

film is quite entertaining. I think it is fun enough when the scene shows the situation to hunt zombie.

And there are some scenes that reinvigorate remembrance of will’s character in this film. For instance, in one scene when Will should be forced to kill his dog because of he infected by the virus.

I am legend
Mounika says :

re : I think I am legend is one of the quiet movies, because along the first hour, i just saw a will smith as the center of this movie
This is so far the one of the best movie in Will Smith career. The movie revolves around the virus which turns people into monsters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111112534550831/k2311a1211/12.11.08