Aquify contact lense solution  » Health  »
  • Recently I have noticed that my contact lenses were drying out more often than usual
  • I decided that I needed to try a different contact solution to see if this would help to rectify the issue

• by Brian Cote

Recently I have noticed that my contact lenses were drying out more often than usual. For some reason I went from having to never use re-wetting drops to having to use them several times per day.

issue.

My friend recommended a brand that I had never heard of before its called Aquify.

This stuff is great.

It cleans and disinfects my contacts in as quick as five minutes when I’m in a hurry.

When I’m not in a hurry I just have to fill my contact case with fresh solution and let ...

• them soak overnight.

Since using this new solution I have not had any dryness issues with my lenses.

Of course I spoke with my doctor before changing to the solution, but once he gave the ok I tried it and it is great.

If your having issues with your contacts drying out ask your doctor about

Aquify.

It helped me and I’m sure it can help you out as well.

The only downside to the product is that it is not as affordable as some of the other solutions out in the market.

I personally don’t mind spending an extra dollar or two to ensure that my eyes feel comfortable and clear all day long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341112534460831/k2311a1211/12.11.08