Lactacyd Baby Wash  » Baby care  »
  • Its available world wide and I think the price is reasonable enough
  • I really love using this on my baby since its very gentle on her skin
  • One thing that I don't like about this product is that, its a little irritating to the eyes compared to the No Tears Formula of Johnsons
  • Its also much higher in price compared to Johnsons but above it all, its definitely a good product
  • I have tested this product already and for sure you would love it as much as I love using it on my baby

• by maffy

When I gave birth at the hospital it is a protocol to bathe new born babies. They used Lactacyd Baby Wash as a soap for bathing. I find this product really very good.

It is milk based which is relly good for the skin. I have used it on my baby for about

a month.

The good thing about it is that it doesn’t harm my babies skin. Its hypoallergenic so to say.

I really like this product and encourage every mom to use it on their babies especailly the newborns. I also use it as a facial wash since its good in treating acne.

Its available world wide and I think the price is reasonable enough. I am using this alternately with Johnsons baby Wash.

I really love using this on my baby since its very gentle on her skin. I also like its scent since it doesn’t have that strong odor which causes nasal irritation since my ...

• Lactacyd Baby Wash
      baby is very sensitive.

One thing that I don’t like about this product is that, its a little irritating to the eyes compared to the No Tears Formula of Johnsons. Its also much higher in price compared to Johnsons but above it all, its definitely a good product.

I will surely use it

on my baby. If you want something that won’t irritate you’re baby then definitely you should try this product.

I have tested this product already and for sure you would love it as much as I love using it on my baby. Don’t ever gamble with your baby so use only the products that are proven and tested.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541112534450831/k2311a1211/12.11.08