True At First Light by Ernest Hemmingway  » Books  »
  • The book was not published until the 1990's I believe, and it includes a forward by Patrick Hemingway
  • I strongly recommend that everyone read this book at some point in their lives, or else they won't realize what they are missing

• by josie scotty

True At First Light is a wonderful memoir by Ernest Hemmingway, one of the greatest American authors of all time. I was intially drawn to this Hemingway novel, because of the title.

I am like that, a catchy title will draw me in like a moth to a flame.

I fell in love with

this book, it was written in the 1950’s time period, but it feels as if this book could have been created just yesterday.

The book was not published until the 1990’s I believe, and it includes a forward by Patrick Hemingway.

True At First Light made me fall in love with Ernest Hemingway’s works ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171112534440831/k2311a1211/12.11.08