To Kill A Mockingbird  » Books  »
  • The book was simple enough to enjoy at my age then, but I will admit that some of the vocabulary was too complex for a 13 year old

• by Jeanie Granath

For many years I have been a fan of the book To Kill A Mockingbird. I first read this book when I was 13 years old, as part of my school work in English class.

complex for a 13 year old…When I was 20 I again ran across this copy of this book, To Kill A Mockingbird.

I was certainly mature enough by then to enjoy and understand all aspects of this splendid book.

As a thirty year old adult, I have continued to re read this fantastic and touching book ...

• about life in the 1930’s in a small town in Alabama.

I have wore out five copies of this book as I have been reading it , technically over half of my life.

I have had the joy of sharing this book with my niece, who is now 12 years old.

We plan to see the play

in my home town this winter.

To Kill A Mockingbird is a book that transports you into the life of its characters.

This book is ageless, it will make you laugh, cry and think.

Everyone should read this classic by Harper Lee at least once in their lifetime.

I will read it til the day I die, its that good!

To Kill A Mockingbird

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171112534430831/k2311a1211/12.11.08