Celeteque Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought my first tube which lasted fairly for a good long time
  • You need to wet your face very much before lathering on your face to produce that desired consistency because I found out that the lather dries quickly
  • I suggest that people with oily skin should reconsider trying it out

• by metrosexual20

I’ve always had inconsistencies in my face. I have sensitive skin so I breakout easily. I was in desperate need of a facial cleanser and upon reading a lot of positive reviews in the past, Celeteque facial wash seemed a good product to begin with. I bought my first tube which lasted fairly for a good long time.

If

you’re a busy person and thinks ‘washing your face shouldn’t be a chore’, then this a great product to use. It’s very easy. You need to wet your face very much before lathering on your face to produce that desired consistency because I found out that the lather dries quickly. My favorite part is when I rinse it ...

• with water,like flawless skin it feels so smooth and washes quickly.

It did make my skin soft and supple after the second week of using it. But I found out it’s making my skin oilier. Celeteque boasts of its NMF (Natural Moisturising Factor) which is probably the reason why I’m getting super oily skin. The worst part was when

I had breakouts gradually forming every day on my cheeks.

I suggest that people with oily skin should reconsider trying it out. I also think Celeteque should’ve indicated this product only for people with normal or dry skin.

Celeteque is a good product if you want to have well-nourished,smooth and soft skin, but it’s bad for those with oily fascades otherwise.

Celeteque Facial Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311112534420831/k2311a1211/12.11.08