Spongebob Squarepants TV  » TV  »
  • For a cartoon, I love it thoroughly because it just doesn't throw humor at the audience like any other cartoon comedy, it makes you think WHY the dialogue is funny, which in my opinion, is why some people cannot connect to the show

• by esbetilin

Hands down, Spongebob Squarepants is for me the funniest cartoon for kids and kids at heart. Its unique humor is something that not everybody appreciates, knowing a lot of articles written about it all over the web which are not favorable, but it is MY type of humor, so I see to it that I watch all episodes that come

out. I can even relate to Patrick Starfish’s character, because I can be incredibly stupid sometimes and I see myself in Patrick, the loveable, dense best friend of Spongebob.

The setting of the cartoon (underwater) makes it more fun to watch, with each episode packed with sea creatures of all types and with human personalities, too. For a cartoon, I love ...

• it thoroughly because it just doesn’t throw humor at the audience like any other cartoon comedy, it makes you think WHY the dialogue is funny, which in my opinion, is why some people cannot connect to the show. I rarely find myself not laughing out loud when watching any of its episodes, whether new or just a rerun. Its sarcastic
        tone and witty dialogues, coupled with the eye-candy graphics makes this cartoon a complete package for anyone who is looking for unconventional but downright hilarious TV fix.

As mentioned, not only kids will enjoy it. I am twenty-something, and I am greatly fond of it, and that says much for someone who thinks cartoons is just for kids aged seven and below.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101112534400831/k2311a1211/12.11.08