Mega Brand Lil’ Front Loader  » Baby care  »
  • I can say that they really like the colors, very attractive

• by pehpot

Mega Brand Lil’ Front Loader is a toy my kids love. I saw this toy on the internet while browsing some Mega Brand toys. I was actually looking for Mega Blocks but found this. It is a construction vehicle toy, a front loader one. The toy comes with ten pieces building blocks in bright

colors. The toy has huge wheels and the toy is made of plastic.

When we went to a local toy store here and point it out to my kids, they were attracted to it. They want to buy it immediately. And of course, I did. Once we got home, they play with instantly. I ...

• can say that they really like the colors, very attractive. They also like it that there is a figurine worker included on the toy. Since they already have many building block, it is an added factor to them that there are some blocks included. They play with the toy, together with their other building
        blocks toys, for more than an hour. Although it was a bit pricey here than in the internet, it is still a value for my money.

If there is one thing that I did not like about it is the loader. It easily gets off when you lift it, but other than that, it is perfectly safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541112534310831/k2311a1211/12.11.08