Marvel vs. Capcom 2 PS2  » Games  »
  • I recently bought this game at a local game shop, and I have to say I'm impressed

• by Eleven Invisidos

I recently bought this game at a local game shop, and I have to say I’m impressed. Over fifty characters keep you busy for a while; unfortunately, unlocking them can be sort of a pain. Luckily, the fantastic game play makes

up for that. The graphics are a bit dated, but still get the point across; same goes for the animation.

Sound is great, high-quality stuff. You really feel like you’re having fun because you are! So much to do, but I wish there was online play.

With friends, this game can be a total blast. Choosing various characters from both Marvel and Capcom universes and dueling it out is insane. Imagine a battle with the Hulk vs. Mega Man. Imagine Venom vs. Batman, or ...

• Marvel vs. Capcom 2 PS2
      any sort of cross you can think of! They’ve really made a winner with this one, but it’s a shame that the game is no longer in print.

It’s no longer being printed becuase Capcom lost the license, so the game can

get pretty expensive depending on where you’re buying it from. I was lucky enough to get it for 40 dollars used. Even at higher prices, it’s a great game. Beats the heck out of most fighters, no pun intended!

Reccomended for gamers and non-gamers alike!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281112534250831/k2311a1211/12.11.08