Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix
  • I bought a package for $1.50 at my local wal-mart super center and set out to bake sugar cookies for my family
  • When I got home, I noticed I needed flour to prepare these as cut outs for the christmas holiday season
  • I think this is the best cookie mix on the market, and the end results will satisfy any critic of cookies from a prepackaged mix
  • For six dozen cookies from this mix and icing, it will only cost $4.50

• by Jeanie Granath

I am happy to review Betty Crocker sugar Cookie dry mix. I bought a package for $1.

50 at my local wal-mart super center and set out to bake sugar cookies for my family.

When I got home, I noticed I needed flour to prepare these as cut outs for the christmas holiday season.

I set the mix aside and

went back to the store, bought flour and came back home.

This mix has easy to follow directions, and is easy to prepare.

I was rolling out cookie dough within a few minutes and cutting out santas, bells, trees and hearts before I knew it.

They baked perfectly, and filled my home with an unbelievable aroma, yummy, freshly baked ...

• cookies!

The Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie dry mix produces 36 cookies, or 3 dozen, which is a lot from a mix.

I icing them with fluffy white betty crocker whipped icing, and whalah! My family thought they were home made, as in from scratch.

I think this is the best cookie mix on the market, and the end results

will satisfy any critic of cookies from a prepackaged mix.

They are better than homemade if you follow the directions!

Asides from that can you really make cookies and icing from scratch at such a cheap price? For six dozen cookies from this mix and icing, it will only cost $4.

50… Can you do that buying all the ingredients and making them from scratch??

Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271112534140731/k2311a1211/12.11.08