Revlon ColorStay Foundation with SoftFlex  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do not think it is THE foundation for me, but it is definitely worth a try
  • I have tried them both and weirdly, I like the one for dry skin better
  • The product comes in a glass bottle, which many people do not like, but I think it's better than a pump as you can get all the product out and it's also more hygenic in my opinion
  • Even so, it is the best foundation I have tried so far and you should give it a try if you have problematic skin like me

• by porcelainheart

This is the perfect foundation for people who need heavy coverage and do not want to spend a lot of money. My skin is soft to the touch, but has a lot of redmarks, which are very hard to cover up. I have spent quite some time searching for that perfect foundation and for now, I have settled with Revlon’s Colorstay.

I do not think it is THE foundation for me, but it is definitely worth a try. It has SPF 15, which is great you should always protect your skin from the sun, because even if you do not notice any

damage, there could be some! People say this foundation is only good for people with oily skin, well, I cannot say if this is true or not, since my skin is combination, but the product comes in 2 versions: for oily/combination skin and for normal/dry skin. I have tried them both and weirdly, I like the one for dry skin better. There are also quite a few shades to chose from, I am using 150 Buff, which is the lightest. Still, I find it a little too dark for my complexion.

The product comes in a glass bottle, which many people do not like,

• but I think it’s better than a pump as you can get all the product out and it’s also more hygenic in my opinion. You should use a moisturizer with a very light texture under it, so it doesn’t dry out your skin. It goes on very smoothly and looks great, especially after about 20 minutes when it settles in. I would reccomend you use a pressed powder on top of it, since it can get a bit shiny. It actually gives you that porcelain doll skin for an hour or two, but sadly, that is it. I am dissapointed to say that my
        makeup looks far from great when I come home from school. Even so, it is the best foundation I have tried so far and you should give it a try if you have problematic skin like me! Watch out though it is comedogenic, since it has titanium dioxide. That means it might clog your pores if you are sensitive to it.

Overall, a lot of people love this product and I am satisfied with it, though I would like to find something even better for my skin. Try this one before you opt for more expensive brands, as it is a bargain!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012534090131/k2311a1210/12.10.08