Clean eau de parfum  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • However, because of place matter, I prefer perfume in the small size bottle
  • I like to buy a mini size perfume but sometimes I get it from my friend who knows that I like to try and to collect perfume
  • It has a citrus fragrance but I think it is unusually smells as the perfume fragrance

• by kin_kin

I am not only like to try a new perfume but also like to collect the bottle. I see that many perfumes have a cute bottle. I never throw the bottle when it empty.

However, because of place matter, I prefer perfume in the small size bottle. I like to buy a mini size perfume

but sometimes I get it from my friend who knows that I like to try and to collect perfume.

One day, my good friend gave me a sample of clean eau de toilette. She knows that I like to try the new fragrance that why she gave that sample to me.

I ever tried clean ...

• product before. I like the warm cotton from clean but I did not really like the fragrance from the eau de toilette which my friend gave to me.

It has a citrus fragrance but I think it is unusually smells as the perfume fragrance. For me, it smells just like lemon sugar by fresh.

I

think it more suitable for the soap fragrance than for eau de toilette. I found the smell is over powering.

The durability of its fragrance could stay for a couple of hours. I think the clean eau de perfume is also too sweet.

I am not recommended to try this product except you like a soap smells perfume .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561012533990131/k2311a1210/12.10.08