Suave natural oatmeal lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the best hand and body lotion available on the market without a doubt, in my opinion
  • I love this lotion, I will continue to use it daily, forever

• by Jeanie Granath

I am one of those women who strives to have soft and very touchable skin. I go out of my way to take excellent care of my skin.

Among the products I normally use there is one I trust more than all others: Suave Natural Oatmeal skin therapy lotion.

This is the best hand and body lotion available on

the market without a doubt, in my opinion.

I can purchase a 22.

5 fl oz bottle, with pump style dispenser, for like two dollars and fifty cents.

This size of bottle will last me for about 2 months, of daily use.

I actually use Suave natural oatmeal skin therapy lotion about ten times a day, as I am slightly ...

• obsessive about keeping my skin soft and smooth.

I love this lotion, I will continue to use it daily, forever.

I won’t even try any other oatmeal lotion now.

Why bother? I have found the best lotion ever, at the best price ever.

There is no room for improvement or competition in my book! Suave Natural Oatmeal lotion is

fantastic! Take my word on it! I love that this lotion is unscented, is easily absorbed by your skin, and it actually does moisturize, so many alcohol based fragranced body and hand lotions will dry out your skin at the cost of smelling so nice, which is my opinion is a waste of time, as lotion is intended to moisturize.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012533790131/k2311a1210/12.10.08