Big Al’s Bowling Vancouver, WA  » Leisure  »
16615 SE 18TH Street, Vancouver, WA
  • I thought it was really neat that Big Al's does this (basically rent out the place for a company party)
  • I know it's minor but I just think it's strange that it won't put someone's whole first name unless you put spaces in between the letters
  • Overall, this was definitely a fun experience

• by Rock

Last night I went to Big Al’s Bowling Alley. It was a Christmas party for my place of work. We had the whole place to ourselves and didn’t have to pay for food or bowling. I thought it was really neat that Big Al’s does this (basically rent out the place for a company party).

The food was really good as we had assorted appetizers.

There was pizza, buffalo wings, chicken fingers, cheese sticks, salad, cheesecake, and various other types of food.

The bowling was good. There was good music going as we bowled. The thing I can’t understand and I’ve seen this with other bowling alleys as well; is when you put in people’s names in the computer system, it only shows the first letter ...

• of their name unless you put in spaces between each letter. Why is it set up like that? No one has spaces in there names. Maybe it’s because they expect you to put first and last name therefore just having your initials on the screen. But then what if someone has the same initials? I know it’s minor but I just think
        it’s strange that it won’t put someone’s whole first name unless you put spaces in between the letters.

The people that worked there did a good job coming and cleaning up plates and stuff. They were also very friendly.

Overall, this was definitely a fun experience. Big Al’s did a great job of letting us come in and eat, bowl, and as well as participate in our other activities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611012533770131/k2311a1210/12.10.08