The Shack by WIlliam Young
  • This book was a very well written book that I found not only opened my mind about where my faith stood and how I felt about God, but it also changed my heart and I feel as though it helped strenthen my relationship with Christ
  • The principle that God loves us and only wants the best for us was repeated over and over again
  • This is a book that I recommend to everyone to read, while I warn you that it may challenge your theology and the religiousness that may be in your heart and mind

• by Jessicap

This book was a very well written book that I found not only opened my mind about where my faith stood and how I felt about God, but it also changed my heart and I feel as though it helped strenthen my relationship with Christ.

This book managed to hit many different emotions for me. I found myself angry and sad at first along with the main character. I

almost could feel his pain. Then went from those emotions to awe and loving type of feelings. The ending was an ending that was not sappy and definately tied the whole book together.

This is a book that definately challenged my traditional thoughts about God and who He is, and definately made me take Him out of the box that we so often put Him in. It challenged me ...

• in those areas while still coming back to the same principle, God so loved us that He sent His one and only Son Jesus to die in our place. The principle that God loves us and only wants the best for us was repeated over and over again. Even if we cannot see it in our every day lives. I loved how Mr. Young, continued to bring forth the
        fact that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior as well. This was a theme that was never compromised throughout the entire book.

This is a book that I recommend to everyone to read, while I warn you that it may challenge your theology and the religiousness that may be in your heart and mind. It may even cause you to step back and look at your relationship with Christ and others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171012533730131/k2311a1210/12.10.08