Ergo Baby carrier  » Baby care  »
  • I like the padded shoulder straps and the hood is awesome
  • I love the fact that it can be worn on your front or your back

• by Jessicap

The Ergo Baby Carrier is a soft structured baby carrier that is the Cadillac of all baby carriers. Not only is a great carrier for mom, but it is manly looking enough for dad too. My husband will not wear a baby sling with our children in it, but will wear the Ergo because it is so comfortable on his back.

I like the padded shoulder straps and the hood is awesome. It keeps the baby’s head from flopping backwards and getting a neck ache when they fall asleep and also helps keep the sun off of their little head while they sleep. I love the fact that it can be worn on your front or your back. And I love that they have designed this carrier to be a carrier that the child is seated in and not hung by their crotch as that kind of a carrier can cause spinal damage.

There is a great instructional video that comes with the Ergo that answers any questions that you may have as far as the function of the carrier and how to ...

• Ergo Baby carrier
      use it.

This carrier not only allowed me to get my stuff done around the house and to be able to wrangle 3 children under the age of 4 out in public, it allowed me some precious bonding time with my child. She was able to watch what I was doing all the time. She was able to be close to

me and sleep on me at nap time. She was able to feel the warmth of my body next to her and listen to my heartbeat while she was sleeping. It made the teething stage a lot easier as I could hold her and comfort her without having to stop the rest of my chores or life with my other 2 children.

Ergo Baby carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541012533711231/k2311a1210/12.10.08