Siemens A-55

• by st_hart

Siemens A-55 is a nice cellphone. Small, rounded, ergonomic. I like its strength and durability. I have dropped it several times but it never stops working. It has served me for four years. I buy the cellphone from my sister for really cheap price, IDR 500,000 (around $41); she used it for half a year, then she bought another Siemens, the more advanced one. Since then she changed her cellphone time by time. Lately she is using a nokia.

I

am still using my A-55. Well, of course it is not a cellphone with last features. It is a simple cellphone with basic features. Practically I can only call and receive calls, send and receive text messages using my cellphone. No radio, no camera, no internet connection, no TV.

But that is ok. It meets what I expect from a cellphone. If I need to take pictures, I will buy a camera, a “real” camera. I believe taking pictures ...

• using a real camera will get better results than using a cellphone with camera in it. If I need to be online, I can use my PC which has high speed internet connection. If I want to watch TV, my Samsung is much bigger and showing clearer pictures.

The only defect of my cellphone (I found it recently) is that sometimes it is turned off itself. I don’t know why. Maybe because it is getting old already. And also

the battery; it is recharged and exhausted fast. Before it took about 2 hours to recharge the battery. Now I need to wait only half an hour before it is fully recharged. But, I have to recharge it again the next day. Before I did it every 4 days. Well, again, maybe because it is getting old.

Anyway, I love it. I haven’t got a plan to change my cellphone. I think I will used it till it is stop working :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371012533681231/k2311a1210/12.10.08