Tommy Girl perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I tried that perfume tester and I found that Tommy girl perfume has a good smells
  • Because of its good smell, I decided to buy it
  • When I met my friend, I showed her the perfume I bought and I need her comment

• by kin_kin

I like to try perfume from any brand. One day, I had appointment to meet my friend in Shibuya. While waited my friend came, I walked around in one department store in there.

I went to the cosmetic section, and I

stop by in one perfume counter. I tried fragrance from several perfumes.

Until I tried Tommy girl perfume. I have not used this perfume before.

I tried that perfume tester and I found that Tommy girl perfume has a good smells. Because of its good smell, I decided to buy it.

When I met my friend, I showed her the perfume I bought and I need her comment. She also said that the smells also good.

So I was not wrong ...

• Tommy Girl perfume
      to buy it. The next day, I used it when I went to campus.

My friends said that they like my new smell. Since that, I wear it everywhere I go.

Tommy girl is a lovely fresh perfume. The smell lasts

like half the day, on my skin and clothes.

It is a very clean and flirty fragrance. It is a good perfume also value for money, however it maybe more suited to the day time as its fragrance seems overpowered to wear in night time.

Tommy Girl perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56912533611131/k2311a129/12.9.08