Lactacyd Liquid
  • Lactacyd can be used even for the most sensitive skin, including the skin of a newborn

• by Princess Sarah

I was looking for a wash to treat itch in my private area. I have tried a few feminine wash but they were not effective. Then I remembered using Lactacyd Liquid a couple of months back. So I went to the pharmacy to get a small bottle. There was a promotion and I got 2 small bottles for less than US$3.35.

Anyway, when I got home, I followed the instructions on the bottle and washed

on the affected area. I felt an immediate sense of relief. The sore area from the itch also disappeared after a couple of hours. It was amazing.

Lactacyd is a cleansing liquid with milk extracts. With a pH of 3.5, it helps to maintain the natural acidity of our skin. It does not only cleanses, it also nourishes and protects the skin. It can be used as a face or body wash. You can even ...

• use it as a shampoo.

Lactacyd can be used even for the most sensitive skin, including the skin of a newborn. To prepare a baby bath, you need just 1 bottle capful of Lactacyd and pour it into a basin which is one-third filled with water. Your baby’s skin will be cleansed, nourished and protected with the properties in the liquid.

But remember that Lactacyd is for external use only. And if you have young children,

make sure you keep the bottle out of their reach. Besides using it for baby’s bath, you can also treat baby’s diaper rash, prickly heat, and cradle cap with Lactacyd liquid. For adults, besides itching, you can also treat acne, dermatitis, prickly heat, eczema and dandruff.

Now that I have treated my itch, I am now going to try to use Lactacyd liquid to treat my acne. Lactacyd is an effective solution for simple problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34812533560431/k2311a128/12.8.08