Tiger Balm  » Health  »
  • If your neck and shoulders are stiff and tired from much stress, you can use this rub to treat it

• by Princess Sarah

Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Boost is a product manufactured by Haw Par Healthcare Ltd in Singapore. It is a pain relief created especially for neck and shoulder aches, although it can also be used for other muscle aches. If your neck and shoulders are stiff and tired from much stress, you can use this rub to treat it.

My husband often use the Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub

Boost when he wakes up in the morning with a stiff neck. As a teacher, he may also feel tired after marking students’ work for too long.

You just need to rub a small amount of the ointment onto the affected are two to four times a day. It has a fresh scent, unlike some ointment available at the pharmacy. It is also light and non-greasy.

As a note of ...

• caution for users, Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Boost can only be used externally and should be kept out of children’s reach at all times. It is also not suitable for children below three years old. Pregnant and nursing women also need to consult their gynae to check if the product is safe for them. Do not apply the ointment on open wounds, damaged skin or mucous membranes.
        For some people with sensitive skin, this ointment may cause an allergic reaction. So, it is important to test on a small area first.

I have always used this when I suffer from muscle aches on my thighs when I go for jogs. I also apply some on my shoulder if thee become stiff from carrying my toddler all day. It provides excellent relief for me and my family.

Tiger Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34812533550431/k2311a128/12.8.08