CSI Season 8, Episode 5  » TV  »
  • This episode of CSI is one of the best Halloween type episodes of all time and of all shows
  • This is one of those unique episodes of the show where the guest stars are more interesting than the actual regular characters
  • I thought this episode was really great and I also loved Will Sasso showing up in a role towards the end
  • I've noticed a few actors on the show who got their start on Mad TV and he was just one of them

• by Julianne Jones

This episode of CSI is one of the best Halloween type episodes of all time and of all shows. The episode follows the making of a horror movie, where one of the starlets mysteriously dies.

The team finds that the film crew has made up security footage and done some other things to hide

the identity of the real killer.

This is one of those unique episodes of the show where the guest stars are more interesting than the actual regular characters.

There’s the annoying sex crazed director, the midget that hits on Catherine and even the starlet herself.

Plus we find out that one of the crew ...

• members once starred in a low budget horror movie when she graduated from college.

I thought this episode was really great and I also loved Will Sasso showing up in a role towards the end.

I’ve noticed a few actors on the show who got their start on Mad TV and he was just

one of them.

I also loved the midget/dwarf who actually had chemistry with Catherine.

Though they would have made an odd pairing, they had more chemistry than she’s had with anyone except for maybe Warrick over the years.

I liked this episode so much that after watching it, I immediately watched it a second time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10812533490431/k2311a128/12.8.08