Accent Highlighters
  • This is not only an inexpensive brand, but also in my opinion one of the best on the market

• by Jeanie Granath

I use Accent high lighters on a daily basis. This is not only an inexpensive brand, but also in my opinion one of the best on the market.

I got a four pack of Accent highlighters in blue, yellow x2 and pink for one dollar on sale at Family Dollar last

week, that is an incredible deal for an exceptional product.

I use Accent highlighters for numerous purposes such as highlighting passages in my text books and making notes on subjects I am researching or writing articles about at Associated Content, helium or text broker.

Accent highlighters are also great for marking my ...

• balance in my check book, drawing attention to days on the calender, or marking spaces for the attention of others, if I need a signature or specific information or details on various forms.

I would recommend this brand to anyone.

It is an exceptional quality and brand, and a great price! When

you get a sale price like I did, it is like a quarter a highlighter.

I would compare this brand to Sharpie highlighters, its a cheaper price and an equal quality.

i would be lost with out my Accent highlighters.

In my opinion this is one of the best highlighters on the market for such a low cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12812533470431/k2311a128/12.8.08