CSI Season 8, Episode 4  » TV  »
  • I know that there were other characters in the episode, but he was really the stand out

• by Julianne Jones

This has to be one of my top or favorite episodes of CSI ever because it really highlights the character of Greg. When I saw it, I also thought it felt like one of the older episodes of the show from the days before they started focusing on different aspects

of their personal life.

This episode features Greg and his love of the old days of Las Vegas as well as Catherine and her mother who actually lived through those old days.

Sarah finds a body when they’re building a new casino and she realizes that he’s connected to old ...

• Vegas and may have been a revenge murder.

Catherine gets her mom involved and Greg naturally has to get in the middle of things.

Greg is one of my favorite characters on the show so it was great for me to see the character finally get his own little storyline.

In the past he’s been shown as the goofy guy, but here he actually seems cool.

I know that there were other characters in the episode, but he was really the stand out.

I can only hope that they highlight his interests in future episodes because he’s really something special in this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10812533460431/k2311a128/12.8.08